Little Genesis opened in 2009 with an enrolment capacity of 75 children daily. The architecturally purpose designed centre was built to include areas that facilitate dramatic play, construction, Science and nature discovery, Art and creative expression, a library with quiet spaces, and eating zones. The outdoors environment provides natural and purpose built equipment for young children to engage with though play and exploration.
- Nursery/Toddler group (ages 6 weeks to 2 years) - 8 children per class
- Junior Kindy (ages 2 to 3 years) - 10 children per class
- Pre Kindy (ages 3 to 3½ years) - 13 children per class
- Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5 years) - 22 children per class
- Before and After School Hours Care (OSHC) (Prep) - 22 children
Christian values and beliefs underpin the basis of all our programs and policies which have been developed using the Early Years Learning Framework for Australia (EYLF) and the national regulations as documents of reference.
The Little Genesis Programming Model has been designed using the Belonging, Being and Becoming: Early Years Learning Framework for Australia (EYLF). This framework provides educators across Australia with consistent early childhood focuses for developing and planning quality educational programs in early childhood settings.