We are seeking applications from suitability qualified Kindergarten Teachers, for a Full Time (12 month maternity leave contract) to commence 18 January 2018.
Little Genesis is a 75 place Early Learning Centre, conveniently located on the Genesis Christian College campus and operates three approved Kindergarten classes.
The successful applicant will:
- have a Bachelor of Teacher (Early Childhood) qualification;
- be registered with the Queensland College of Teachers and/or eligibility for teaching in a funded Kindergarten program;
- hold a current First Aid Certificate including CPR; and
- have demonstrated understanding of the principles associated with the developmental needs and programming for children between the ages of three to six years of age.
This position includes 7 weeks paid annual leave.
- Provide evidence of a Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) qualification, Teacher Registration and/or eligibility for teaching in a funded Kindergarten program.
- Show an awareness and general knowledge of an Early Childhood philosophy.
- Display a good working knowledge regarding specific application of the Early Years Learning Framework and the Queensland Kindergarten guidelines.
- Prove that you have the capacity to build relationships and plan an environment that fosters inquiry and discovery.
- Demonstrate the ability to teach academic skills in a Kindergarten Classroom setting.
- Provide specific examples of how you would gain the confidence and respect of parents.
- Prove you have an educational approach that embraces Christian values and are able to work in a Christian environment. Please provide a current pastors reference.
To apply, applicants are asked to address the Selection Criteria in their Cover Letter and email their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 8 December 2017. More information or questions can be directed to The Director: email@example.com.