Nursery/Infant care Assistant Educator
Part-time, Thursdays and Fridays
Applications are sought from a qualified Assistant Educator for the above position.
All applicants must hold a minimum Certificate 3 Child Services qualification, and address the selection criteria as outlined below. Previous applicants need not apply.
- Evidence of a recognised Assisting Educators early childhood (and/or a nursing qualification if applying for Nursery position).
- Demonstrated ability to be a highly motivated and committed early childhood team member.
- A good working knowledge and specific, application of the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Provide specific examples of supporting factors that are necessary in an infant program 0-2 years, if applying for Nursery position.
- Prove you have an educational approach that embraces Christian values and are able to work in a Christian environment.
- Please provide a current pastors reference.
To apply, please email your application by Thursday 15 June 2017.
Submitting Your Resume & The Privacy Act
- In applying for a position you will be providing Genesis Christian College with personal information. We can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org, (07) 3882 9032.
- If you provide us with personal information, for example your name and address or information contained on your resume, we will collect the information in order to assess your application.
- You agree that we may store this information for up to 12 months.
- You may seek access to your personal information that we hold about you if you are unsuccessful for the position. However, there will be occasions when access is denied. Such occasions would include where access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others.
- We will not disclose this information to a third party without your consent.
- We are required to collect information regarding whether you are or have been subject of an Apprehended Violence Order and certain criminal offences under Child Protection Law, for applicants who are not teachers.
- If you provide us with the personal information of others, we encourage you to inform them that: you are disclosing that information to the Centre and why; they can access that information if they wish; the Centre does not usually disclose the information to third parties; and the Centre may store their information for up to 12 months.
- The Centre may store personal information in the 'cloud', which may mean that it resides on servers which are situated outside Australia.